Warendorf - Die Küche GmbH originated from the kitchen furniture activities of German household appliances giant Miele & Cie. Since September 2010 the high quality and design oriented Miele DIE KÜCHE kitchen furniture have been rebranded “Warendorf – Kitchen for Personalities” and continues to be positioned as a premium brand. Warendorf kitchens are distributed via a worldwide network of flagship stores, independent dealers to consumers and project developers.
"Warendorf’s rich heritage, originally marketed as Miele Die Küche, has been enhanced over the years through relentless innovation and a commitment to the highest standards of quality. We are confident that we will be able to continue raising the profile, visibility and geographical reach of the Warendorf brand going forward."
- German luxury kitchen manufacturer and retailer
- Heritage dates back to 1973 when Miele & Cie founded the business and it was sold as Miele DIE KÜCHE
- In 2010, rebranded Warendorf - Kitchens for personalities
- Worldwide network of flagship and dealer retail locations
- Unsurpassed product quality with its unique folding carcass design
- Warendorf has approximately 100 employees
- Warendorf opened new flagship stores in Düsseldorf and Berlin to mark the beginning of 2014